BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reliability

The ability to be reliable.

O the rarity these days.

I guess out of all the qualities she possessed, her communication and reliability were the sexiest....along with her physical qualities and attributes. That's what I missed the most and I'd be lying if I wasn't looking for those exact qualities all this time.

There's a clear difference between looking for a replacement/substitute to looking for similar qualities. I'm not a principal looking for a substitute... looking for a long term commitment to the faculty =)

But the twist of it all, I've met individuals with almost the same qualities and characteristics but when you're ready to be committed they don't trust you & when you don't see them being your gf.. they trust you. hahaha

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah man, it sucks cause some people are NOT reliable at all. Even the ones close to you. It's kinda sad... a sad reality.
=P